HCF Kids is a safe and secure environment where children can meet new friends, have fun and learn about God in a relevant way.
HOW DO WE DO HCF KIDS MINISTRY DURING THE SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES (9AM)?
– At the moment, classes are available for all children from the age of 3 up till Grade 7-
- REGISTER: Sign your child in at the HCF Kids desk, in the foyer on arrival. Each child will receive a label with their name and class.
- PRAISE AND WORSHIP: Your child will stay with you during church worship; this is a great way for them to learn from your example and worship the Lord.
- UPFRONT: At times, the kids have a short lesson in the main auditorium with the rest of the church. Thereafter they will go to their separate classrooms.
- CLASSROOM MINISTRY
- AFTER THE MEETING: Parents are to fetch and sign out their children from their classroom.
HOW ARE HCF KIDS GROUPED?
Tiny Tots (Ages 1-2) Parental Supervision is required
Gemstones (Ages 3-5)
WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS & EVENING SERVICES (6PM)?
During the school holidays and evening services the Tiny Tots room is available for parents and children (Ages 1-3) to sit with their children while the parents of the children in Grade R-7 are encouraged to bring quiet activities for their children who will stay in the service with their parents.
There are quiet activities available in the foyer for children to complete while they sit with their parents in the service.
WHO DO WE CONTACT?
For further information, please contact Kelly Francis 083 353 3756 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.